April 19, 2022
Tag: 6290 Momouth Avenue
Montecito Compound Sells for $14.5 Million, Doubling Value in a Year
Last week's sales also include a stylish specimen in Hope Ranch; a Hedgerow cutie that went for $3.2 million more than two years ago; a Mesa property for $550,000 over ask; a townhouse for $4.525 million; a 1925 stone house on the Riviera initially listed by the owner; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?