October 28, 2022
Tag: 540 Scenic Drive
A Cozy Compound Way Up Toro Canyon
Noteworthy new listings also include a Eucalyptus Hill house for those in a complex relationship; 1887 Queen Anne in the Upper East; California cottage overlooking the Montecito Club golf course; and a Summerland house with primo views in both directions.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Two New Restaurants Could Be Opening This Weekend
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- The Battle of the Biltmore Rages On
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?