July 12, 2022
Tag: 3707 Lido Way
Ellen DeGeneres Offloaded One of Her Hedgerow Houses
Last week's sales also include Larry David's flip of a Hedgerow classic; a boxy 1985 fixer in Ennisbrook; Upper East four-bedroom; ground-floor condo in Bonnymede for $4 million; 12 acres at auction for far less than it was listed; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?