January 11, 2022
Tag: 2929 East Valley Road
Montecito’s 1918 Hacienda de Piedras Sells for $17.5 Million
Last week's sales also include a Toro Canyon aerie offloaded by a former Disney executive; 1935 Monterey Colonial; French-country three-bedroom in Birnam Wood; 1970s Hope Ranch; 39-acre farm near Glen Annie Golf Club; sweet-as-pie Hedgerow house; Harbor Hills two-bedroom for well over ask; Brinkerhoff Avenue house from 1885; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?