August 22, 2019
Tag: 29 S. Milpas
Santa Barbara’s First Cannabis Store Opens This Saturday
And in other local news: Updated debris flow risk map should be out in October; the growing problem of homeowners unable to get insurance; strip mall to be redone before Sprouts's arrival; bike paths, crosswalks, and roundabouts planned for Cliff Drive; new closing time for city parks; parking in Montecito; missile testing from San Nicolas Island.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?