March 3, 2021
Tag: 2730 Montecito Ranch Place
A Deluge of New Listings Worth Checking Out
Property owners must smell the money in the air, because we haven't seen this many worthwhile new listings in a long time. Highlights include a Hope Ranch contemporary, a half-built hilltop estate, 10-plus acres in Montecito, a dash of midcentury funk, glamour to burn on Pepper Hill, a Toro Canyon aerie, and a Moody Sisters cottage. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- First Look at the Menu of the Mexican Restaurant Opening Downtown
- Highway 154 Is Closed Due to a Rockslide
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Restoration Hardware Is Moving to Montecito’s Upper Village
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?