February 6, 2021
Tag: 2500 Mt. Calvary Road
This Hedgerow Seller Played the Market Like a Fiddle
Notable closings also include a Park Lane flip for a tasty profit; Hope Ranch teardown on five acres; fast sales over ask on the Mesa and in the Hedgerow; and a slew in the twos. Plus: several off-market sales from the past month or so.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?
- Is the Music Academy of the West Adding Pedestrian Gates?