September 20, 2019
Tag: 2110 Alisos Drive
A Clean, Contemporary “Cottage” on Miramar Beach for $8.4 Million
Five newly listed properties that don’t quite warrant posts of their own, including the largest property in Birnam Wood; a redone ranch house in Hope Ranch; a Montecito white box on a nice piece of land; and a Mesa mystery.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Via Vai’s Lease Will Not Be Renewed 9.7k views
- Opening Dates and Menus for Wexler’s Deli and Lilac Montecito 9.2k views
- The Santa Barbara Museum of Art Canceled an Exhibit Because It Wasn’t Diverse Enough 9.1k views
- A New Shop Is Opening in the Big Yellow House 7.5k views
- Aperitivo Is Opening a Second, Larger Restaurant 6.5k views
- The SOMOfunk Block in the Funk Zone Has Been Sold 6k views
- Best BBQ Has Opened on State Street 5.9k views
- What’s the History of This Tower on Ortega Ridge?
- What’s Up With These Sculptures on a Hillside in Summerland?
- Is There a Master Plan for the New Walking Paths in Montecito?
- Why Are the Thousand Steps Still Wet?
- What’s Happening With Sola Street?
- Why Are Trees Being Cut Down Above the San Ysidro Ranch?
- Why Is This Lot on Milpas Street Still Vacant?