June 27, 2021
Tag: 210 S. Voluntario Street
A Snazzy Upgrade in Downtown Carpinteria
Plus: The Montecito Club is getting a 1,100-square-foot "golf simulator facility"; $2 million price chop for a Shepard Mesa estate; 48-unit low-income housing proposed for N. La Cumbre Road; nine-unit complex proposed for S. Voluntario Street; new bus terminal in Goleta.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- A Cool New Private Club for Parents and Kids
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?