December 10, 2021
Tag: 1809 Stanwood Drive
A Historic Structure of Merit for Under a Million Bucks
Noteworthy new listings also include a Montecito flip attempt shooting for almost $3 million profit; widescreen views in Alta Mesa; a froufrou townhouse on Equestrian Avenue; another Whitney Avenue house in Summerland; and a groovy "Tahoe-inspired" guest house.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?