October 26, 2021
Tag: 1731 Lasuen Road
Dreamy 1922 Riviera Villa Sells Off-Market for $7 Million
Last week's sales also included a knoll-top property near Toro Canyon; Montecito house with a glamorous semi-circular pool; Hope Ranch Tudor flip; Eucalyptus Hill house with abundant charm; Upper East grande dame that needs updating; and many more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?