May 14, 2022
Tag: 1403 Alameda Padre Serra
1980s Ennisbrook Ready for Reinvention
Noteworthy new listings also include a couple of biggies in Hope Ranch; Riven Rock with a lovely pool area; flip attempts on Marina Drive and Picacho Lane; "Endless Summer" filmmaker Bruce Brown’s 42-acre coastal ranch; Riviera fixer; an ode to white; recent renovation in Summerland; the 1920 bungalow next to Jeff Shelton's Vera Cruz house; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?