September 1, 2019
Tag: 136 Middle Road
29-Acre Ranch Within Santa Barbara City Limits
Some recently listed properties that don't quite warrant posts of their own, including a downtown bungalow compound; nine acres in Summerland heading to auction; a 1924 cottage near the Santa Barbara Bowl; and a $7.25 million Montecito house bought just six months ago.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?