November 22, 2021
Tag: 108 Pierpont Aveue
A New Tenant for the Old Church of Skatan Building
Plus: The top floor of the Big Yellow House is being converted to residential; SBCC's track and stairs have reopened for public use on weekends and holidays; makers' market at De La Guerra Plaza this weekend; large new mixed-use development, including a 200-room hotel, proposed for downtown Ojai; a tip about reserved parking at LAX. 2
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?