March 26, 2022
Tag: 0 Laguna Blanca Drive
1920s Glamour in the Golden Quadrangle for $20 Million
Noteworthy new listings also include a supersized manor in Ennisbrook; 143 oceanfront acres west of the Ritz-Carlton Bacara; FSBO on Channel Drive; Campanil house with potential; 1952 house on the south side of Alameda Padre Serra; 1970s lines on the Lower Riviera; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?