November 8, 2021
Tag: Trattoria Mollie
Mollie’s Restaurant Has Closed
More food news: Who's opening a brewery in the Funk Zone; a new name for the Corazón Cocina spinoff; another option for recycling wine corks; the De La Vina Starbucks appears to be happening; Carp Kitchen & Grocery is now offering dinner; Santa Barbara chosen as test city for surplus-food app; live performances at the Blue Owl; Hochaya Tea House opened in Goleta; what's up and running at Solvang's PARc Place redevelopment. 5
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?