November 7, 2022
Tag: Slow Burn
The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
More food news: Checking out the Mesa's new ice cream shop; Loquita's newish chef; the Organic Soup Kitchen retail counter; L.A. chefs popping up in Los Olivos, Lompoc, and New Cuyama; jazz trio at Revolver; Juice Ranch's Solvang outpost aims to soft-open this week. 11
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- A Visit to Mollie’s Italian Deli in Carpinteria 6.1k views
- Uptown Lounge Appears to Have Closed 6.1k views
- Validation Ale Is Opening a Second Location 5k views
- The Latest Round of Thinking About the State Street Promenade 5k views
- Tyger Tyger Is Closing Today 4.7k views
- Patxi’s Pizza Has Closed 4.5k views
- AIA Santa Barbara’s Annual Architecture Tour Is Coming Up 4.3k views
- What’s Happening With the Pepper Tree Inn?
- What Is This Large Memorial in Ennisbrook?
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?