July 10, 2022
Tag: Santa Barbara Diving Monument Committee
Is a Hip Little Hotel in Montecito’s Future?
Plus: An East Beach motel changed hands; petition to save 63 trees along Modoc Road; bronze statue honoring divers to be installed at the harbor; "Official Competition" extended at the Riviera; a chance to see MOXI without kids; last week's "Where in Santa Barbara...?" answer. 13
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?