February 9, 2022
Tag: Riviera Beach House
Make Smith Leather Company Has Closed Its Store
Plus: The Hotel Indigo in the Funk Zone has been rebranded; new State Street gallery will showcase 20th-century decorative arts; an update on the Bungalo805 private club for parents and kids; Rebelution to play the Santa Barbara Bowl; a one-way block of Anacapa Street will be changed to two-way; Capisce pop-up this Saturday; answer to last week's "Where in Santa Barbara...?" 3
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?