August 23, 2022
Tag: Pacific Capital Retail
The Future of Paseo Nuevo Is Unclear
Other recent news: The original Motel 6, near East Beach, charges as much as $426 per night; Santa Barbara County to install license-plate readers; Elings Park now has a free nine-hole disc golf course; monkeypox vaccine to be available at Pride events; Girls Inc. is suing a real estate brokerage and developer.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?