October 15, 2019
Tag: Lucas Martinez
A Rare Peek Inside Downtown’s Most Adorable Enclave
Santa Barbara has more nooks and crannies than an English muffin, and none is more appealing than El Caserio, built in the 1930s as artists' studios. This new listing's style is everything you'd hope for from the compound—and it's a three-minute walk to Handlebar.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?