July 31, 2020
Biltmore Employees Are Planning a Protest March
Plus: The route for the Fiesta car parade; Paseo Nuevo seeks pop-ups for empty stores, including the former L'Occitane one; proposed new five-story, 31,000-square-foot building on W. Anapamu; UCLA Health clinic on Coast Village Road; new Shoreline Drive house in the works. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- Updates on the Forthcoming Montecito and State Street Taquerias
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?