May 30, 2022
Tag: James Sparks
The Best Biscuits in Town
More food news: Uncorked is now serving a seven-course tasting menu three nights a week; Austin seafood restaurant Clark's is indeed opening on Coast Village Road; changes at Foxtail Kitchen; a peek inside the Rare Society steakhouse coming to the Funk Zone; the Ballard Inn's chef has left after five months; bagel pop-up at Peasants Deli; Twenty-Four Blackbirds is working on Oaxacan mole negro; the Bristol Farms rite of passage. 2
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?