January 13, 2022
Tag: Hueneme Supply Co.
A New Tenant for the Sears Building at La Cumbre Plaza
Plus: A peek inside the roller rink opening on State Street; the Magic Castle Cabaret space is said to be getting a new chapter; Hueneme Supply Co. is moving into the old Tent Merchant compound; updates on Highway 101's Sheffield ramps; recycling centers have reopened; major price cut on Ortega Ridge; good housepeeking at a historic $95,000-per-month rental. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?