August 21, 2019
Tag: Historic Landmarks Commission
Montecito Creek Bridge Is Expected to Reopen Next Month
And in other recent local news: A reprieve for Institution Ale's neon sign; initiative to protect whales from ships; West Beach hotel gets nixed; an urge to merge Montecito's special districts; Styrofoam recycling; Montecito road repairs; library plaza renovation update.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
This article says it all. Also, safe…? Right next to an airport? I wouldn’t let my kid near it. https://archinect.com/news/article/150286731/a-jail-masquerading-as-a-dormitory-architect-resigns-from-ucsb-over-a-ludicrous-charles-munger-designed-dorm — Elle
- First Impressions of Local in Montecito
- The Big Yellow House Has a New Tenant
- An Intriguing Rumor About the Former Cava Space
- Music Venue and Speakeasy Planned for State Street Landmark
- Salty at the Beach Is Headed for New Ownership
- QAD Is Looking to Sell Its Spectacular Campus
- The 250-Room Funk Zone Hotel Is Taking Shape
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?
- Is the Music Academy of the West Adding Pedestrian Gates?
- Is the County Really Taking Private Property for Trailhead Parking?
- Why Does the Coast Village Road Median Look So Bad?