November 17, 2022
Tag: Heritage Ridge
The Ortega Park Redesign Is Close to Finalized
Other recent news: Election results trickle in along expected lines, but the Surfliner Inn contest remains close; why Aloha Fun Center fizzled; 332-unit apartment complex in Goleta moves forward; new Santa Barbara High School building approved; Sears signs removed; pushback for the two-room Funk Zone hotel.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Two New Restaurants Could Be Opening This Weekend
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- The Battle of the Biltmore Rages On
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?