October 30, 2022
Tag: Garden Club of Santa Barbara
First Look at the Plan for Montecito’s Dorinda Triangle
Plus: Ghost Village Road is happening; the hotel in the works on lower De La Vina has been turned Spanish; the Ojai Film Festival is coming up; a second debris basin is proposed for Montecito; what you'll find inside Santa Barbara Hives's new San Roque shop. 12
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- The Battle of the Biltmore Rages On
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?