December 10, 2020
Tag: Evi Quaid
Solvang Is Refusing to Enforce the Stay-at-Home Order
Other recent news: Landlords now owe tenants evicted without cause three months' rent; most timed parking restrictions are still in effect; playgrounds are allowed to reopen; the sad story of Randy and Evi Quaid; the Hope Ranch solfatara came back to life; new tiny homes for the homeless in Isla Vista; tree-removal brouhaha; poaching is way down in Channel Islands waters. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- First Look at the Menu of the Mexican Restaurant Opening Downtown
- Highway 154 Is Closed Due to a Rockslide
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Restoration Hardware Is Moving to Montecito’s Upper Village
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?