June 22, 2022
Tag: Corazón Cantina
The 32 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
On the menu this year: street tacos, ice cream, beachfront and harborside dining, Middle Eastern food, yakitori, a “retro-swanky” steakhouse, Neapolitan pizza, mochi doughnuts, omakase sushi, Jewish-Italian delicatessen, and much more. 7
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Two New Restaurants Could Be Opening This Weekend
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- First Look at the Plan for Montecito’s Dorinda Triangle
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?