March 20, 2021
Tag: 809 Margot Street
High-Priced Montecito House Sells for $1.7 Million Over Ask
Yet another huge week for local real estate, with noteworthy sales also including a 1928 Tudor on three acres; a new-build just off Olive Mill Road; a five-acre Picacho Lane estate; two Mediterranean villas that went for at least $8 million; a glam 1919 villa; a sweet, sunny house in Toro Canyon; the Sears kit house on Wellington Avenue; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- First Look at the Menu of the Mexican Restaurant Opening Downtown
- Highway 154 Is Closed Due to a Rockslide
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Restoration Hardware Is Moving to Montecito’s Upper Village
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?