July 16, 2022
Tag: 710 Monte Drive
A Stellar Week for New Listings
There's something for everyone: A Carpinteria estate inspired by a Chumash canoe; Yankee Farm midcentury with ocean views; a Hedgerow charmer; Toro Canyon farmhouse furnished by Ellen and Portia; rad Riviera pied-à-terre; an Upper East grande dame; a sweet little Spanish in San Roque; and more. 3
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?