May 19, 2021
Tag: 560 Apple Grove Circle
3,100 Acres of Carpinteria Countryside for a Gentleman Farmer With $75 Million
Other noteworthy new listings include a 1915 Riviera house bashful about its interiors; midcentury architecture in Coast Village; yet another Hope Ranch fixer; a Melrose Place situation downtown; proof that not everything in the Hedgerow is charming; a big Monterey Colonial in San Roque; wacky decor up by the Botanic Garden; and more. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- First Look at the Menu of the Mexican Restaurant Opening Downtown
- Highway 154 Is Closed Due to a Rockslide
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Restoration Hardware Is Moving to Montecito’s Upper Village
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?