January 28, 2022
Tag: 4812 Ogram Road
Between a Rock and a Hard Place in San Marcos Pass
Noteworthy new listings also include an architect's delight in Painted Cave; farmhouse style on E. Mountain Drive; 1983 lines in Bel Air Knolls; white boxes in Summerland; a pair of Montecito cottages; Mission Canyon funk; a fruit orchard in Goleta; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?