September 21, 2022
Tag: 3328 State Street
Oat Bakery Is Opening a Second Location
More food news: The cafe and bar at the new Drift hotel coming to Lower State Street; Santa Barbara Hives is working on a San Roque shop (with "dry pantry"); progress on Chick-fil-A's traffic congestion; activity at two former tasting rooms in the Funk Zone; a peek inside Corazón Comedor; the Other Room in Los Olivos has opened.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?