May 1, 2021
Tag: 2340 Sycamore Canyon Road
Megavilla Ripe for Makeover Sells for $16.25 Million
The week's other noteworthy sales included a highly Instagrammable Hedgerow compound; a stack of boxes on Buena Vista Drive; a Frenchie on Birnam Wood's third fairway; 76 acres of land near Gaviota; a sweet 1910 Craftsman on the Lower Riviera; and a bunch in the twos that went over ask.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- A Cool New Private Club for Parents and Kids
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?