March 19, 2022
Tag: 1908 Bath Street
Desert Modernism With Montecito Views for $27 Million
Noteworthy new listings also include contemporary swagger in Hope Ranch; 1922 George Washington Smith estate walkable to Coast Village Road; the Richard Neutra house on the Riviera that burned down; a likely oceanfront teardown on Cliff Drive; and many more. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- The Reason Why Ty Warner and Four Seasons Are Feuding
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?