December 14, 2021
Tag: 1218 State Street
First Look Inside Montecito’s New Vegan Market
More food news: Local restaurateurs will run a restaurant in the Mollie's space; update on the Kitchen restaurant incubator on State Street; Padaro Beach Grill has temporarily closed after a fire; Chomp on the Rocks has pressed pause; Middle Eastern restaurant debuts at La Cumbre Plaza.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?