April 12, 2021
Tag: New Si Chuan Garden
Opening Date and Menus for the Miramar Resort’s Revere Room
More food news: South Coast Deli's San Roque outpost opens today; Tondi Gelato is worth a visit; Vaquero Bar has opened; two restaurants on De La Vina appear closed; hot chicken pop-up; new restaurant/grocery opening in Carpinteria; Bagel Boiz merch; Bell's and Tyler Winery partner on Feed the Valley benefit lunches.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- A Cool New Private Club for Parents and Kids
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?