November 19, 2019
Tag: Carrillo Street Barbers
Meet the Santa Barbara Zoo’s New Snow Leopard
Other recent news: City Council to allow more housing downtown and decide fate of Westside hotel; new barber shop downtown; visitor's center opened on State Street; wind farm proposed south of Lompoc; La Cumbre Plaza art pop-ups; Los Padres forest gains 800 acres; local paints Mickey Mouse on rocks and leaves them for people to take.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?