May 27, 2020
Wine-Tasting Rooms Temporarily Allowed to Serve Food
More food news: Twenty-Four Blackbirds is selling ice cream on weekends; the Tuesday farmers' market has moved a block north; $20 bottles of local wine at Handlebar; Savoy Café has the city's first parklet; semi-updated list of restaurants with dine-in service.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?