January 3, 2023
Tag: 518 E. Pedregosa Street
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Big Carpinteria Development Lands Its First Retail Tenant
- Montecito’s New Shopping Center Is Coming Into Focus
- Developers Officially Submit Plans for Resort on the Carpinteria Bluffs
- Why Were Cameras Installed at the Montecito Hot Springs?
- Oprah Winfrey Offloaded a Hedgerow Property
- Bettina Is Opening a Restaurant in Carpinteria
- Azul Won’t Open for a Few More Months
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
Nancy - agreed. I'm curious what the ABR said in the meeting about how "un-SB" looks. And a pool on site? Give me a break...… — Christine_Z28
Nancy, I agree! Why are developers/architects so intent on chipping away at the SB "look"? If they want to build random buildings that could be… — Keith
So much for consistency of the SB city architecture. The new hotel building style looks out of place and gentrified. Not saying it's a bad… — Nancy
Cat Cora = blow torch or silent partner moving on? — Christine!
Ahh yes, back when being anti-war, pro-free speech and supporting individual freedoms was a very liberal position, fast forward to today and now it's a… — Normal Person
SB Democrat, are you aware we're like 60-70% Dem here in SB, and the Democrats control a super majority in our State legislature and the… — Normal Person
The Santa Barbara County Civil Grand Jury is part of a California constitutionally-mandated system designed to be a watchdog of local governments. The system works,… — Richard
You're absolutely right. (Thanks!) DeGeneres and de Rossi paid $5.4 million for the house last April and sold at a loss. — Erik Torkells
If Ellen and Portia bought it in April of 2020 who paid $5.4 mm for it in 2022? It looks to me like they took… — LoveSB
Name calling craziness is not illuminating in the least Get some help — Kas_sb