June 28, 2022
Tag: 129 Hollister Ranch Road
Eye-Popping Sales on the Mesa and in Upper San Roque
The market shows no signs of cooling down yet—many of last week's sales were for well above ask. Notable ones include a sweet 1948 house in San Roque; Palomino Road with nice outdoor space; the Alta Mesa house with the fabulous garage door; and Moorish-inspired architecture on E. Cota Street.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?